The goal of the scholarship fund is to provide a way for individuals to donate to a general fund that will help offset the cost of doula services for families. It is the desire of Woven With Grace LLC, that every mother desiring birth doula support would receive the opportunity to have a doula, regardless of financial situation. For some individuals, this kind of financial support will help make this possible. If determined that an expectant mother qualifies for a partial or full scholarship, the dollars donated to this general fund, will help provide this support for her. With your generous gift, expectant mothers will receive the following:
- One on one meetings prior to the birth (These meetings serve to provide educational resources and tools so the birthing mother feels informed and prepared for labor and birth.)
- Guidance in preparing a birth plan
- Continual physical, emotional, and educational support during the labor and birth
- Immediate postpartum support after the birth
- Postpartum follow-up visit
Again, how is this made possible? Through valuable donations from supporters like you! Free birth doula services are funded through donations so that Woven With Grace LLC can continue to provide support for these women and their families. Would you consider donating today? Your gift could make all the difference! Consider a one-time gift, donating monthly, or sponsoring a mother for the full cost of birth doula services ($1200). Thank you!
*Please note: Woven With Grace LLC is not a 501 3c, so there are no tax deductions for donations. A receipt will still be provided for your generous gift.
“The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty has given me life” (Job 33:4).