As a postpartum doula, I am here to come alongside you and your family to provide non-medical support and encouragement, education, and will also provide you with resources and referrals to assist in questions/concerns that you may have in this new season.
Some areas of support include (but are not limited to):
- help with breastfeeding/feeding times
- nurture for you as a mama and assistance in helping you to get the adequate rest and nutrition that is needed
- providing non-judgmental listening and encouragement
- help with baby
- sibling care
- light household tasks
- meal preparation
- organization of feeding stations
- assistance with errands
- support for other family members and friends involved in your care
- care for multiples
Basic fee for my postpartum doula services:
- Packages start at a minimum of 12 hours
- Each visit a minimum of 3 hours
- Unique packages designed to support your individual needs and situation
- Discounts available if purchasing birth doula services
Each package includes a free one-hour postpartum planning visit, ideally scheduled at 36 weeks. If you are expecting multiples, the postpartum planning visit should be scheduled around 34 weeks. At your postpartum planning visit, we will discuss your intake form/questionnaire, will go over any questions and/or concerns you may have, and will develop a basic plan of support for the postpartum time.
Gift Cards Available! These make great gifts for an expecting mother and her family!