As a birth doula, I am a non-medical professional, DONA trained, and experienced in supporting the expecting and birthing mother. I provide physical, emotional, and informational support. I offer assistance with a variety of comfort measures and positions for labor and birth, verbal encouragement, a listening ear, and evidence based information for questions that may arise.
The birth doula support package includes the following:
- Free 1 – hour introductory consultation
- 1 – 2 Prenatal visits, each 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- Email, phone, and texting support from the time of contract signing
- 24/7 on-call for you from 38 – 42 weeks of your due date
- Continuous, uninterrupted support during your labor and birth
- Immediate postpartum support for 1 – 2 hours after the birth
- 1 Postpartum follow-up visit, approximately 2 weeks after the birth
Basic fee for my birth doula services is $500.
Gift Cards Available! These make great gifts for an expecting mother and her family!