As a birth doula, I am a non-medical professional, DONA certified, and experienced in supporting the expecting and birthing mother. I provide physical, emotional, and informational support. I offer assistance with a variety of comfort measures and positions for labor and birth, verbal encouragement, a listening ear, and evidence based information for questions that may arise.
The birth doula support package includes the following:
- Free introductory consultation
- 2 Prenatal meetings prior to your birth
- Email, phone, and texting support from the time of contract signing
- On-call for you from 37 – 42 weeks of your due date
- Continual support during your labor and birth
- Immediate postpartum support after the birth
- 1 Postpartum follow-up visit, approximately 2 weeks after the birth
- Keepsake birth story written by your doula
Basic fee for my birth doula services is $800.
Gift Cards Available! These make great gifts for an expecting mother and her family!
Interested in giving back and donating to help offset the cost of birth doula services? You may choose to give to a specific family or may donate to a general fund. Contact me today to inquire about this option!
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the Earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body.
Psalm 139:15-16 NIV