Welcome Mama. I am so glad you’ve found Woven With Grace.
As a doula, I recognize that each mother and her baby, from conception to earth-side, is significant, valued, and has a story. Not only do I provide emotional, physical, and informational support, but I also come alongside families and honor the significance of their stories. I am passionate about providing care that is genuine, compassionate, and seasoned with grace.
**Serving families in the Greater Milwaukee area**
**Looking for the perfect gift for a loved one who is expecting? Birth doula services and postpartum doula services make great gifts! Discounts will be given to those purchasing both birth and postpartum doula packages together!!
- Lifetime Certified Birth Doula with Doulaing the Doula
- Lifetime Certified Birth Doula with A Woman Who Serves
- CLD- Certified Labor Doula with CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association)
- DONA Trained Postpartum Doula
- Member of DONA International
- Team Doula for Labor Nurse Mama https://www.labornursemama.com
- Basics of Lactation Management for Doulas – Lactation Education Resources
- Rebozo Use for the Birth Professional
- Skilled in Spinning Babies Techniques and Exercises
- Body Ready Method Active Certified Pro
- Body Ready Method Teacher Training
- Experience in working with a wide variety of obstetricians, midwives and other providers
- Experience with offering support before, during, and after cesarean birth
- Experience with offering VBAC support
- Experience with supporting mothers expecting multiples
- 200+ families served
- Mother of 5, including a set of twins
What Others are Saying about Woven With Grace Doula Care
“I cannot share enough praises about the services and support LeNay provides to her clients! As a midwife and healthcare provider, I have the opportunity to be a part of the birth team of many families and am witness to the types of labor support offered by many different doulas. I can honestly say that LeNay’s encouragement, support and presence in a birth room is unmatched. Working in a birth center environment that where physiological birth is key, LeNay fits perfectly into the birth setting. She clearly has well established relationships with the families she serves and there is a mutual trust and understanding that is evident. Her strong supportive presence and gentle, quiet encouragements bring reassurance to laboring mamas (and partners!). She has seemingly endless strategies to help women find comfortable labor positions; she works tirelessly to offer hand-on support when needed and just offers quiet affirmations when that is more fitting. She is extremely in tune with the environment of the birth room and always has appropriate suggestions. As an advocate for her families, LeNay is always encouraging her clients to ask questions about the benefits and risks of all options being offered by the provider and helps to discuss and balance interventions with birth values and desires. I highly recommend LeNay as both a birth and postpartum doula to all of my clients that are seeking this type of labor support and considering the addition of a doula to their birth team. I am always grateful to have mutual clients and look forward to the births where LeNay is a part of our birth team!”
“Having LeNay as my doula changed the way I looked at birth. Instead of being scared I felt confident. It was because of LeNay that I had the strength to move through a powerful birth. From feeding me spoonfuls of honey to checking in and supporting my husband – she did it all. We were incredibly blessed to have had her as our doula ♥”
Get in Touch
Call or Text Me: 1-262-389-0230
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14 NIV
*Booked for 2023. Currently taking clients with 2024 due dates.