Whether you have a desire to have a virtual birth doula, or you are birthing at a hospital with various restrictions, Woven with Grace Doula Care is now offering a virtual package for anyone needing this kind of support! As your birth doula, providing virtual support, it is my passion to come alongside you and to guide you in your journey of bringing your little one into your arms. The virtual package includes:
- Free virtual introductory consultation
- Virtual prenatal meetings prior to your birth
- Assistance with creating a birth plan
- Assistance with various comfort measures and Spinning Babies techniques for pregnancy, labor, and birth
- Evidence-based information and responses to questions you have during pregnancy, labor and birth
- On-call for you from 37-42 weeks of your due date
- Unlimited virtual labor and birth support (Text, Phone, FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc.)
- 1 virtual postpartum follow-up approximately 2 weeks after the birth
- Keepsake birth story written by your doula
Basic Fee for my Virtual Birth Doula Services is $800
*Please note that in-person birth doula services are still available! See birth doula services if you are wanting in-person birth doula support.
Gift Cards Available! These make great gifts for an expecting mother and her family!
Interested in giving back and donating to help offset the cost of doula services? You may choose to give to a specific family or may donate to a general fund. Contact me today to inquire about this option!
“’Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you were born I set you apart’” (Jeremiah 1:5).