As a birth doula, I am a non-medical professional, DONA & CAPPA certified, and experienced in supporting the expecting and birthing mother. I provide physical, emotional, and informational support. I offer assistance with a variety of comfort measures and positions for labor and birth, verbal encouragement, a listening ear, and evidence based information for questions that may arise.
The birth doula support package includes the following:
- Free introductory consultation
- Prenatal meetings prior to your birth
- Unlimited email, phone, and texting support from the time of contract signing
- On-call 24/7 for you from 37 – 42 weeks of your due date
- Help with creating a birth plan
- Guidance on prenatal exercises, comfort measures and coping strategies
- Guidance on postpartum planning and preparation
- Access to various resources and referrals
- Continual physical, emotional, and educational support during your labor and birth
- Immediate postpartum support after the birth
- 1 Postpartum follow-up visit
Birth Doula Support Package is $1200.
Gift Cards Available! These make great gifts for an expecting mother and her family!
Interested in giving back and donating to help offset the cost of birth doula services? You may choose to give to a specific family or may donate to a general fund. Contact me today to inquire about this option!
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the Earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body.
Psalm 139:15-16 NIV