As a birth doula, I am a non-medical professional, DONA certified, and experienced in supporting the expecting and birthing mother. I provide physical, emotional, and informational support. I offer assistance with a variety of comfort measures and positions for labor and birth, verbal encouragement, a listening ear, and evidence based information for questions that may arise.
The birth doula support package includes the following:
- Free 1 – hour introductory consultation
- 1 – 2 Prenatal visits, each 1 to 1.5 hours
- Email, phone, and texting support from the time of contract signing
- On-call for you from 38 – 42 weeks of your due date
- Continual support during your labor and birth
- Immediate postpartum support for 1 – 2 hours after the birth
- 1 Postpartum follow-up visit, approximately 2 weeks after the birth
- Keepsake birth story written by your doula
Basic fee for my birth doula services is $675.
Gift Cards Available! These make great gifts for an expecting mother and her family!
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the Earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body.
Psalm 139:15-16 NIV