Welcome Mama. I am so glad you’ve found Woven With Grace.
As a doula, I recognize that each mother and her baby, from conception to earth-side, is significant, valued, and has a story. Not only do I provide emotional, physical, and informational support, but I also come alongside families and honor the significance of their stories. I am passionate about providing care that is genuine, compassionate, and seasoned with grace.
**Serving families in the Greater Milwaukee area**
**Looking for the perfect gift for a loved one who is expecting? Birth doula services and postpartum doula services make great gifts! Discounts will be given to those purchasing both birth and postpartum doula packages together!!
- CD(DONA) – Certified Birth Doula with DONA International
- DONA Trained Postpartum Doula – (pursuing DONA Postpartum Certification)
- Member of DONA International
- Basics of Lactation Management for Doulas – Lactation Education Resources
- Rebozo Use for the Birth Professional
- Has taken Spinning Babies workshop
- Mother of 5, including a set of twins
What Others are Saying about Woven With Grace Doula Care
“Having LeNay as my doula changed the way I looked at birth. Instead of being scared I felt confident. It was because of LeNay that I had the strength to move through a powerful birth. From feeding me spoonfuls of honey to checking in and supporting my husband – she did it all. We were incredibly blessed to have had her as our doula ♥”
Get in Touch
Call Me: 1-262-389-0230
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14 NIV